21 June 2006

Head Shavin' Day

To celebrate the solstice and welcome summer, Alex and I decided it would be a good idea to shave our heads. Alex was first, so I set trimmer to "1" and went to work. I post no pictures of my effort because Shelley could not bear to watch, yet alone photograph the experience., She was able to fix him up a bit after I was done:

Next it was my turn. They say that someone who represents himself in court has a fool for an attorney. Luckily, the same can't be said for barbers:

Here is a shot of the finished work:

Now the days will grow shorter as our hair grows longer. We'll enjoy the season without the need for a comb or brush, and with no worries about about bed-head or hat-head. By the equinox we may even be looking normal again.



Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget the sunscreen. I'd hate for either of you two to end up with a sunburned cantaloupe. That can't be comfortable.

That new 'do looks so good, I'm contemplating getting one just like it for myself. What a great idea.