29 May 2008

Previously...

So my grand intentions to keep this more up-to-date lasted about 1 week. Here are some of the things that have happened since last we left you:

  • On May 17-18 we were in Pennsylvania for a family reunion, an AED dedication in memory of my mom at her church, and a wedding reception for my cousin in Philly.
  • On May 24-26 we were in North Carolina for my brother's third annual Pig Pickin'. The traffic getting to and from NC was terrible, but the food more than made up for it. We even got bonus BBQ at Bullock's in Durham.
  • Last night, Shelley and I saw Ben Folds in concert. It was a great show, and one of the best concert experiences I've ever had.
  • If I take a good picture today, it will be 150 in a row for my photo-a-day odyssey.

So there is your brief synopsis of the last couple weeks. You can see some photos of some of these over on Flickr.

No comments: