11 March 2006

Can Stand The Heat


Today was our second day of spring like weather. Like everyone else, we were outside doing yard work, washing the car, and enjoying the sunshine. This winter was not especially harsh, nor did we get the big snow I was hoping for - at least not yet. It won't be long before we'll take days like this for granted, but not right now. Meanwhile I'm trying to develop my photography skills, so I could not pass up taking some shots outside. My two regular test subjects were not being especially cooperative, but I did manage to get at least these shots that were not terrible. I realize there is nothing especially spring-like with the dead grass things in the background in the top photo, but there you go.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool blog. Keep it fresh, as I've added the Atom feed to my homepage, and I'll be checking