22 December 2009

Letters to Santa 2009

Letters to Santa

As they did in 2006, 2007, and 2008 the kids have once again composed letters to that jolly old, red-suited, beard-faced man.

Dear Santa-


I have been very good this year. I hope you've had a good year and here is what I want. I want D-Rex, an Air Hog Switch Blade, a Raider CS-35 dart gun, a Nerf N-Force long sword, a DSi, a Republic Heroes DSi game and a Battlefront Elite Squadron DSi game.


I have helped my friends with their work when they were stuck and cheered them up. I have gotten good grades in school and good report cards. I'm sure I've done a lot of other good things this year, but that is all I can remember.


Thank you.


Alex Roth




Dear Santa-


Can I please have a puppy dog (I mean a stuffed animal puppy dog), Barbie dolls, more Littlest Pet Shop guys and then a DS, and some Legos, a D-Rex and a Nerf sword to fight my brother (when he tries to fight me, but he doesn't know that). Can I also have ice skates so I can ice skate. And one more thing - a doggie DS game.


I was very very good because I didn't hurt my brother too much this year. I helped my mommy do Christmas cards and I helped my dad pop bubble-wrap.


Love, Ella


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice story you got here. It would be great to read something more about this topic. Thanks for posting this data.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.