18 December 2011

Letters To Santa 2011

I wasn't sure if they would continue the tradition this year, but just as they did in in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 the kids have made an effort to be informative and persuasive in letters to Santa.


Letter To Santa 12\13\11


Dear Santa,


For Christmas I would like some new books, a big track Jr., a nerf shield,some new arrows, and a suprise gift(If you have time). I deserve all this because A:I've gotten good grades. B:I've saved a bunch of Ella's stuff from the dog. C: I got 0 think sheets.D: I've saved the cat from the dog.


From,


Alex


Dear santa,
For Christmas I would like a blue rubber iPod case. Also I would like some nail polish. May I have Christmas tree earrings for Christmas.


I should get these things because I take care of the dog. Also I was good because I practiced my songs. One more reason is because I get good grades at school. Thank you for all off the things you gave me.
love,
ella
P.S. can you bring mitten a new collar?

No comments: