19 April 2007

Sights Unseen



I've been using Zooomr to archive and share all the photos that I take that are worth sharing. One nice feature of Zooomr is the ability to create "Smart Sets" which allow you to filter your collection on one or more criteria. For example, I have a kids set and a birthday set. There is even a set of my attempts at artistic photography.

I've also created some sets based on number of times the photo has been viewed. I'm not world famous yet, so right now my "hall of fame" sets are 50+ views and 100+ views.

Today for fun, I also created a set for pictures that have been viewed less than 5 times. Of my 366 photos, 33 have less than 5 views. You can see a screen shot of these to the left.

Looking over these shots, some trends stand out. Logically, newly posted photos are likely to be included (5 of these shots were posted in the last few days). Another trend is [REDACTED]

What surprises me are some of the cool pictures in this set that have been posted for a while and [REDACTED]. The "Chicken on the Can" shot? Who wouldn't want to look at that? The Klingon holding Duck Brown? Not something you see every day. The one with me in Vegas? Come on, I'm not in many of my own shots, so you should look at the ones I'm in.

Anyway, I hope you all take the time to follow the link to this set, then view some of the shots in it so they can get out of the club. I figure if everyone who regularly reads this blog clicks on a given shot, it will only take 3 or 4 additional views to get it over 5.

No comments: